The Rhonda G. Durham Children's Enrichment Center is unique in offering a program for children turning 2 years old on or before the first day of school. It provides a structured learning experience for students who will attend K3 at Trinity School the following school year.Two sessions are available for the 2022-2023 school year:
Enrollment consideration will be based on the following:
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Completed Contact Information Form with $100 registration fee
- Signed Enrollment Agreement
- Submission of $300 tuition deposit
- Family’s relationship to Trinity School
Families applying for the K2 Program on or before December 15 will be notified by email on or before January 15 about their status.
If you have questions concerning the program, contact the Director of Admission
or the Children's Enrichment Center Director