Sports will be starting August 1st for Upper School and August 17th for Middle School. If your child is involved in any TAPPS sport, please review and complete the following information.
TAPPS, the athletic league in which Trinity participates, requires that its member schools use Rank One Sport, a web-based software application used by numerous athletic departments across America. All the forms you will need for each season will be submitted on Rank One. See the steps to log in and complete these forms below.
- Go to rankonesport.com.
- Pick “parents click here” in the top right corner.
- Click Online Forms> Texas> Trinity School – Midland. That will open a new page to create your account or log in if you are a returning student/parent. (If you have trouble, there is a link below to help guide you through the process.)
- Choose your student(s), pick all the sports they will participate in, and complete all the forms. I have already added your child to rosters according to the sports form you completed this spring, so you may not have to choose a sport. When you begin, you will see many links that say either “incomplete” or “approved.”
The Physical Form
: The Physical Upload Form may say approved because all physicals from last year remain in the system until August 2022. You can still upload a new physical form before August. Click here
for the Physical Form you will need to take with you to the doctor’s office.
Once the doctor signs the Physical form, you will need to upload it to Rank One. (If you want to bring it to the front office, we can upload it for you.) If your child needed a physical to attend a camp this summer, that physical will be accepted.
Please complete all other forms that say "incomplete." Forms will need to be filled out for each sport your child will play:
- TAPPS Medical History;
- Student Vehicle Liability Form;
- TAPPS Student Profile;
- TAPPS Signature Page;
- Travel Games Permission; and
- Release forms.
You will also see a Health Insurance Upload Form to complete. This is not actually a form but a place for you to upload a picture of your insurance card if an emergency arises and you are not available.
Please send these to Nurse Rapier
, regular mail (Attn: Sarah Rapier, Trinity School, 3500 W. Wadley Ave., Midland TX, 79707), or bring a copy to campus. We need a new copy every year.
Rank One Login Instructions: Click here
for a tutorial on creating your account and connecting it to your son/daughter.
The forms below require a student and parent signature:
- Medical History
- Vehicle Liability Form
- Student Profile
- Signature Page
- Travel Release Forms
- The Physical and Health Insurance Upload Forms require a parent signature only.
The required forms deadline is August 2nd. If the forms are not in by this date, your student will not be allowed to practice or play until all categories are complete in Rank One.
Practices will start in August. Upper School students need to check their emails for information regarding fall sports. Head coaches will be contacting athletes through email with more information about the start of practices in August. Middle School practices will not start until school starts.