History

List of 4 items.

  • 1958

    Trinity School established by the Vestry of the Episcopal Church of the Holy Trinity. Called "The Episcopal Day School," it offered kindergarten and first grade in the classrooms of the church.
  • 1962

    Construction began on a new facility located on twenty acres of property donated by William B. Blakemore II.
  • 1963

    The school opened at its new site with grades K5-7.
  • 1965

    Grades 8-9 added.

List of 5 items.

  • 1966

    The School was reorganized to become an independent school and was renamed Trinity School of Midland, no longer under the auspices of the Episcopal Church.
  • 1988

    The Upper School was established and the first senior class graduated in June of 1991
  • 1995

    A new Upper School complex was completed.
  • 2015

    The largest class in Trinity's history graduated in 2015.
  • 2016

    The new Commons and the Upper School de Compiegne Building are completed.
3500 W. Wadley Ave.  •  Midland, TX 79707  •  432-697-3281, x201  •  info@trinitymidland.org