Grades 9 - 12
The admission process for Upper School includes:
- completion of the application form,
- $75.00 application fee,
- scheduled visit by the Upper School candidate,
- standardized testing including the OLSAT,
- transcripts from current school,
- teacher evaluation forms.
After your application form
and application fee are received, the Office of Admission will contact you to schedule your child’s visit and standardized testing. As part of the application process, a teacher evaluation will be sent to the student’s mathematics and language arts teachers. You will be provided a Release of Records
form which should be given to the student’s current school.
To receive an enrollment packet by mail, please complete the Inquiry Form
or call the Office of Admission at (432) 697-3281, ext. 202