Trinity Middle School builds on the academic foundation students receive in Lower School and begins equipping them with many of the tools they will need to be successful in Upper School, college, and in their professional careers. The ambitious academic program features committed teachers, differentiated instruction, hands-on learning, and integrated technology across all content areas. In addition to academics, the Middle School gives children many opportunities to succeed in other areas and become well rounded individuals.
Creating Well Rounded Children
- Rigorous academics
- Technology integration into all aspects of school life
- Character development and spiritual leadership through chapel and advisory
- Exposure to French and Spanish languages and cultures
- Foundations for positive sportsmanship through the physical education program and exposure to multiple sports
- Opportunities for building peer relationships through clubs and IS socials
- Participation in both Fine and Performing Arts
- And much, much more!