Preschool at Trinity is a nurturing environment, organized to be developmentally appropriate for three- and four-year-old children and including opportunities planned to stimulate and to challenge lively intellects. Hallmarks of the program include:
- Daily praise, prayer, and worship in All Saints Chapel, rooted in the Bible and consistent with the Christian faith;
- Fifteen children, a teacher, and an instructional aide assigned to each class;
- Certified teachers in each classroom;
- Curriculum respecting developmental differences and unique learning preferences;
- Opportunity for continuous progress based on individual readiness;
- Hands-on, experiential learning;
- Continuum of learning experiences to support development of concepts about print;
- Direct instruction to support phonemic awareness and early phonics skills;
- Continuum of learning experiences to support development of concepts related to reasoning with numbers;
- Garden and playground areas suited for young children;
- Art, music, and foreign language (K/4) instruction;
- Positive discipline and a cooperative working environment;
- Climate where mutual respect is fostered and safety is a priority;
- Uniform dress requirement promoting a sense of community and fostering an academic climate;
- School community where parent presence and involvement is welcome.
K/3-AM Program 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
K/3-PM Program 12:00 noon – 3:00 p.m.
K/4-AM Program 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
K/4-PM Program 12:00 noon – 3:00 p.m.
All K/3 and K/4 classes meet five days per week.