Preschool at Trinity is a safe and nurturing place, developmentally appropriate for three and four year old children, while organized to stimulate and challenge lively intellects. Hallmarks of the program include:
- Daily praise, prayer, and worship in All Saints' Chapel.
- Classes with 15 children in a group and two adults assigned to each class.
- Curriculum respecting developmental differences and unique learning styles.
- Emphasis on hands-on, experiential learning.
- Opportunity for continuous progress based on individual readiness.
- Montessori-based instruction and materials used in every class.
- Garden and playground areas suited for young children.
- Art, music, and foreign language instruction.
- Positive discipline and a cooperative working environment.
K/3-AM Program 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
K/3-PM Program 12:00 noon-3:00 p.m.
K/4-AM Program 8:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
K/4-PM Program 12:00 noon – 3:00 p.m.
All K/3 and K/4 classes meet five days a week.