The Office of Admission is excited that you are considering Trinity School as a partner in your child’s education. Please remember that the primary goal of the admission process is to match a student’s educational needs with the academic opportunities available at Trinity School. Trinity School of Midland admits qualified students of any race, color, religion, gender, or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational programs, admission policies, financial aid policies, or athletic and other School-administered programs.
- Parents of the candidate submit a completed application and fee of $75.00 to the Admission Office.
- Parents of the candidate will request transcripts and records from the candidate's current school by using the Release of Records form provided by Trinity School or available on the school's website.
- K/3, K/4, and Kindergarten candidates are interviewed by appointment with a preschool teacher.
- Lower, Intermediate, or Upper School candidates complete entrance/placement tests and visit Trinity for an entire academic day at current grade level. Dates for admission testing and for visitation are scheduled through the Admission Office.
- The Admission Office solicits recommendations for Lower, Intermediate, and Upper School candidates from the teachers listed on the application.
- A candidate's family will receive notification of a decision from the Admission Committee within four weeks of the completed application.